DISCOVER OUR SCHOOL
MISSION & BELIEFS
CONNECT TO YOUR TEACHER
Parents are reminded again that if you, your child or anyone in the family have symptoms or tested positive for COVID, then please keep your child home. Please also keep your child home even if you are waiting for yours’ or a family member’s test results. It’s very important for the safety of our students and staff that we continue to take precautions.
Please complete this COVID-19 Screening form daily.
Revised COVID-19 Alberta Health daily checklist for children
Visit the article below for more information regarding the School Re-Entry Plan for the 2020/21 school year.
Watch the video below for information regarding the school re-entry plan for the 2020/21 school year.
Remaining calm and positive in difficult situations. Resiliency is the ability to bounce back from frustrations and to recover from setbacks. Learning from the challenges and to Never Give Up!
June 14 – 18 – Grades 4 to 9 Final Exams
- June 16 – Last day for in person classes for Kindergarten Students
- June 17 – Online Graduation Ceremony on Zoom for Kindergarten
- June 17 – KG-A 12:30-4:00pm Grad. Pictures
- June 18 – KG-B 9:00-12:00 & KG-C 12:30-4:00pm Grad. Pictures
- June 18 – In-Class Gurmat Project presentation for Grades 4 to 9
- June 25 – Sports Day (Div. 1)
- June 28 – Sports Day (Div. 2/3) & In class Awards for Div. 1
- June 29 – In class awards for Div. 2/3
- June 29 – Early dismissal at 12:15, last day for students
- June 30 – Last day of School for Staff (No School for Students)